Re: [NTB] Column count & text wrapping...

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2009
      pilgrimcs wrote:
      > Greg:
      >
      > Very useful response, and you're correct that I was trying to untangle
      > the differences between WP's & text editors. I'm using Notetab Pro
      > with an eye toward building some lean/tight documents that I can
      > easily search for words, sentences or phrases concerning the same
      > topic. I'm also going to learn Notetab's outlining feature.
      >
      > Because I'd like to use the same editor for personal search
      > files/documents and future HTML work, I chose Notetab. (It wasn't an
      > easy decision given the vast numbers of these things.
      >
      > Again, I appreciate your help.
      >
      > SP

      Once you see how powerful this thing is, you'll realize that you made
      the right choice! This program is the bomb.

      I use something called txtprint and a clip that goes with it usually
      when I print from notetab. It gives me all kinds of control over my
      printouts.

      I didn't read all of Greg's response, but I usually work with wordwrap
      on for screen reading and off for any search/clip/etc. work.