Re: [NTB] cvs flies

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
      One comment to add:
      When using Excel (or OpenOffice-Calc) together with Notetab its very
      handy to copy a section from a spreadsheet displayed in Excel and then
      paste in Notetab - it comes in with TAB separators - and then manipulate
      with either Find/Replace from the dialog or use purpose written clips ,
      copy again and paste back at the same (or different) location in Excel.

      Don - HtmlFixIt.com (don@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-01-13
      at 09:33):