Re: [NTB] cvs flies

  • Bruce Meyers
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
      check out this location:

      http://www.imf.org/external/help/csv.htm

      to read "How to use csv files"

      Bruce Meyers

      --- On Mon, 1/12/09, sonicqw2000 <p.pelicanzq@...> wrote:
      From: sonicqw2000 <p.pelicanzq@...>
      Subject: [NTB] cvs flies
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 2:35 PM

      I lust got Note Tab light and need to make small a CSV file.Qusetion

      will this program work for me? Ido not how to make col. like A,B AND C

      THANKS Bob

    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
        One comment to add:
        When using Excel (or OpenOffice-Calc) together with Notetab its very
        handy to copy a section from a spreadsheet displayed in Excel and then
        paste in Notetab - it comes in with TAB separators - and then manipulate
        with either Find/Replace from the dialog or use purpose written clips ,
        copy again and paste back at the same (or different) location in Excel.

        Don - HtmlFixIt.com (don@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-01-13
        at 09:33):