update notetab - did not select automatic updates

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
      I am running light and when I installed it I said no to both trial
      version features and to automatic updates.

      Now I want to do the update, but cannot remember how. Can anyone tell
      me how.

      Thanks,

      Don
    • John Fitzsimons
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
        On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:59:00 -0500, Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:

        >I am running light and when I installed it I said no to both trial
        >version features and to automatic updates.

        >Now I want to do the update, but cannot remember how. Can anyone tell
        >me how.

        >Thanks,

        >Don

        Well, you didn't say which "light" version you are using BUT on mine
        one simply goes to Help - Check for Updates.

        Regards, John.
      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
          John Fitzsimons wrote:
          > On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:59:00 -0500, Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:
          >
          >> I am running light and when I installed it I said no to both trial
          >> version features and to automatic updates.
          >
          >> Now I want to do the update, but cannot remember how. Can anyone tell
          >> me how.
          >
          >> Thanks,
          >
          >> Don
          >
          > Well, you didn't say which "light" version you are using BUT on mine
          > one simply goes to Help - Check for Updates.
          >

          > Regards, John.

          Thanks John. Too easy, I missed it. Had I looked at my version I'd
          have seen it.