What happens at the end of the trial period ? Trial feature period ?

  • Subu S
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008
      Hi

      I just downloaded and installed a Note Tab Light

      I seem to have in advertantly switched on the "Trial Features"

      Honesly I use Note Tab for some of the most simple things and I do not need any special / trial features...

      What happens at the end of the trail feature ? Trial feature priod ?

      Thanks in adv for your help and time
      --

      Regards
      Subu

      mail_to_subu@...

    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008
        Subu S (mail_to_subu@...) wrote (in part) (on 2008-11-13 at
        23:28):

        > I just downloaded and installed a Note Tab Light
        >
        > I seem to have in advertantly switched on the "Trial Features"
        >
        > Honesly I use Note Tab for some of the most simple things and I do
        > not need any special / trial features...
        >
        > What happens at the end of the trail feature ? Trial feature priod ?
        Have a look at HELP - Comparison Chart
        You will revert to the settings shown in the third column.

      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
          Alec Burgess wrote:
          > Subu S (mail_to_subu@...) wrote (in part) (on 2008-11-13 at
          > 23:28):
          >> I just downloaded and installed a Note Tab Light
          >>
          >> I seem to have in advertantly switched on the "Trial Features"
          >>
          >> Honesly I use Note Tab for some of the most simple things and I do
          >> not need any special / trial features...
          >>
          >> What happens at the end of the trail feature ? Trial feature priod ?
          > Have a look at HELP - Comparison Chart
          > You will revert to the settings shown in the third column.

          Yes, nothing bad happens, you just revert to where you started before
          you hit trial features.

          It is worth having pro in my opinion however for a lot of reasons, most
          importantly multiple undo's.

          It's a great product.