Re: [NTB] Re: I've lost outline headings

  • Julie G
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hi Keya,

      It seems every post is getting that message. I've written yahoogroups
      about this, this afternoon. Hopefully they can figure out where its
      generating from.

      Julie

      On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Keya <groups@...> wrote:

      > P.S. Is anyone else getting a "form" response from Yahoo! Search
      > Marketing in response to every post, or is it just me?
    • Keya
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
        Thanks Julie... was wondering if I screwed up something else today...
        glad to know it wasn't me!

        Keya

        At 04:01 PM 11/12/2008, you electronically transmitted: