Re: [NTB] Re: I've lost outline headings

  • loro
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
      Keya wrote:
      >Keya *doing the 'happy, happy, joy, joy' dance*

      LOL Let us know if you ever find out how it happened. :-)

      Lotta
    • Keya
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
        Well... it really didn't quite happen as I thought it did, but I did
        discover something a bit irritating about Vista.... or rather my
        memory of where and how files are are stored in Vista....

        The file I thought was fixed, was actually one that wasn't messed up
        in the first place. It was an old file that got saved under a
        different directory in C: Users... instead of C: Program Files,
        etc... this particular file had not been updated since June 7th, this
        year, but at least the headings were in tact and the OTL seemed
        ok. I just opened the OTL that got screwed up and copy and pasted
        all the latest editing. *sigh*

        I checked the file size of the old OTL and the new, or screwed up
        one, and found a lot of difference. The old OTL was over 3MB where
        the screwed up one was only a few hundred K.... go figure... but at
        least I have my outline back to semi-normal!

        Keya
        P.S. Is anyone else getting a "form" response from Yahoo! Search
        Marketing in response to every post, or is it just me?

        At 03:24 PM 11/12/2008, you electronically transmitted:
        >Keya wrote:
        > >Keya *doing the 'happy, happy, joy, joy' dance*
        >
        >LOL Let us know if you ever find out how it happened. :-)
        >
        >Lotta

      • Julie G
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
          Hi Keya,

          It seems every post is getting that message. I've written yahoogroups
          about this, this afternoon. Hopefully they can figure out where its
          generating from.

          Julie

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
            Thanks Julie... was wondering if I screwed up something else today...
            glad to know it wasn't me!

            Keya

            At 04:01 PM 11/12/2008, you electronically transmitted: