Re: [NTB] Re: I've lost outline headings

  • Keya
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
      IT WORKED, IT WORKED, IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Thanks so much Lotta, I don't know how to repay you.... I have all my
      info back now :)

      Keya *doing the 'happy, happy, joy, joy' dance*

      At 02:27 PM 11/12/2008, you electronically transmitted:
      >Keya wrote:
      > >Thanks for the suggestion... didn't work though :(
      >
      >Are you sure the header line hasn't be altered? Paste a new one in
      >just to make sure. Are there blank lines under that line and under
      >each heading (h="")?
      >
      >Lotta

    • loro
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
        Keya wrote:
        >Keya *doing the 'happy, happy, joy, joy' dance*

        LOL Let us know if you ever find out how it happened. :-)

        Lotta
      • Keya
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
          Well... it really didn't quite happen as I thought it did, but I did
          discover something a bit irritating about Vista.... or rather my
          memory of where and how files are are stored in Vista....

          The file I thought was fixed, was actually one that wasn't messed up
          in the first place. It was an old file that got saved under a
          different directory in C: Users... instead of C: Program Files,
          etc... this particular file had not been updated since June 7th, this
          year, but at least the headings were in tact and the OTL seemed
          ok. I just opened the OTL that got screwed up and copy and pasted
          all the latest editing. *sigh*

          I checked the file size of the old OTL and the new, or screwed up
          one, and found a lot of difference. The old OTL was over 3MB where
          the screwed up one was only a few hundred K.... go figure... but at
          least I have my outline back to semi-normal!

          Keya
          P.S. Is anyone else getting a "form" response from Yahoo! Search
          Marketing in response to every post, or is it just me?

          At 03:24 PM 11/12/2008, you electronically transmitted:
          >Keya wrote:
          > >Keya *doing the 'happy, happy, joy, joy' dance*
          >
          >LOL Let us know if you ever find out how it happened. :-)
          >
          >Lotta

        • Julie G
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
            Hi Keya,

            It seems every post is getting that message. I've written yahoogroups
            about this, this afternoon. Hopefully they can figure out where its
            generating from.

            Julie

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
              Thanks Julie... was wondering if I screwed up something else today...
              glad to know it wasn't me!

              Keya

              At 04:01 PM 11/12/2008, you electronically transmitted: