Re: Is there a clip to adjust the tab size?

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      Well Brother,

      On answer already suggested an approach. What you need to do is read
      up on ^!SetIniFile. This command lets you change to a different set
      of configurations from a clip.

      Use your start-up ini file as your default.
      Create a second set of parameters (no need to limit yourself to the
      tab size), then SAVE these setting to a different INI file.

      Finally, while you are running your project, change to the ini file
      that has your different tab setting.

      When you're done, change back to the default ini.

      While you're at it, look up ^!ProgIniLoad, ^!ProgIniSave. These are
      tougher to understand, but they let you change the CURRENT ini file on
      the fly.

      Cheers,

      Eb

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Brother Gabriel-Marie <brgabriel@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all! This is my second topic ever on NoteTab. I love NoteTab and I
      > always skim all the NoteTab email.
      >
      > Is there a way to use a clip to set the tab-size (its in the Document
      > Tab of the Options panel) to oh, say, 16 and then to reset it when I am
      > finished? I need to do this for my project, but I hate to think it
      must
      > be done manually.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > -Brother Gabriel-Marie

    • Brother Gabriel-Marie
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
        Thanks a bushel. I will try that. I saw options to adjust the ini, but
        never thought to change the tabs there. Thanks.