Re: [NTB] Question on column

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
      LB wrote:
      > Oh, just thought of another question!!
      > If get a lot of files in the tabs, is there any way to quickly get over to a file at
      > the first tab? Then back to the last tab?
      >
      > I get back to the last tab by clicking New, then close the new file, but haven't found
      > any way to get to the beginning tab.
      I didn't see any replies to your "another question" so I'll suggest this:

      When you have multiple file-tabs you can go forward to the next file-tab
      by pressing Ctrl+Tab
      or backward to the previous file-tab by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Tab.
      AND, this process wraps-around.
      Hence, when you are on the first-file-tab, Shift+Ctrl+Tab takes you
      directly "backward" to the last-file-tab, and
      when you are on the last-file-tab, Ctrl+Tab takes you directly "forward"
      to the first-file-tab.

      See if this does what you wanted.