Re: New to Notetab

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm also a writer and web designer/developer. I've used NoteTab's clip
      libraries to develop my own custom HTML modules, and for me it has
      been a tremendous helper program.

      I'm not sure it can do all you are hoping for (some of that sounds
      like eMacs, a popular programming editor in Linux), but NoteTab is far
      simpler to use than a lot of editors, and the programmable clip
      libraries make it very versatile.

      If you take the time to explore NoteTab's features, I think you'll be
      impressed. Just remember that more is not always better!

      Jeff