Re: Command line to open a heading in OTL

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2008
      While clips are beyond the basic list, this request falls within how
      to do a certain NoteTab command line.

      From Help:
      Notetab.exe /L=LibraryName:RunClip

      Create a clip and put it in a library that is activate with NoteTab's
      command line parameters.

      Use the ^!Open command to open the outline file, followed by the
      ^!TopicShow command.

      For specifics on a clip to do this, take it to the clips list.

      Say the clip is in MyLibrary.clb, and the clip is called MyClip, and
      the outline is called My.otl with the heading MyHeading, use the
      following NoteTab command line.

      NoteTab.exe /L=MyLibrary:MyClip

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton