Re: [NTB] Question on column

  • LB
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2008
      It's so easy !!!!!!

      This will save me tons of time.
      Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

      Re: Question on column

      Posted by: "loro"
      loro-spam01-@...

      yastupidhoo

      Mon Oct 6, 2008 6:23 pm (PDT)

      LB wrote:

    • loro
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2008
        LB wrote:
        >It's so easy !!!!!!
        >
        >This will save me tons of time.
        >Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

        Told you it was easy! Don't forget about the option to manually enter
        the coordinates. That IS easier with long and narrow columns in the
        middle of text.

        You are welcome. :-)
        Lotta
      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
          LB wrote:
          > Oh, just thought of another question!!
          > If get a lot of files in the tabs, is there any way to quickly get over to a file at
          > the first tab? Then back to the last tab?
          >
          > I get back to the last tab by clicking New, then close the new file, but haven't found
          > any way to get to the beginning tab.
          I didn't see any replies to your "another question" so I'll suggest this:

          When you have multiple file-tabs you can go forward to the next file-tab
          by pressing Ctrl+Tab
          or backward to the previous file-tab by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Tab.
          AND, this process wraps-around.
          Hence, when you are on the first-file-tab, Shift+Ctrl+Tab takes you
          directly "backward" to the last-file-tab, and
          when you are on the last-file-tab, Ctrl+Tab takes you directly "forward"
          to the first-file-tab.

          See if this does what you wanted.