Re: [NTB] Question on column

  • loro
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2008
      sisterscape wrote:
      >That is so friggin' cool! Now if I can just remember when the need
      >arises . . .

      It's in Help. Just read that from beginning to end each week and
      you're all set! ;-)

      Jokes aside, I think I maybe made it sound like you have to make the
      selection exactly like that, from top let to bottom right. That's not
      so. You can do it the other way around if you prefer. As long as you
      create an invisible diagonal Notetab can use it'll work. For
      example, if you want the leftmost column as in this case, it may be
      easier to start at the bottom-right.because you can then go all the
      way to the top-left without having to be so careful.

      Lotta
    • LB
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2008
        It's so easy !!!!!!

        This will save me tons of time.
        Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

        Re: Question on column

        Posted by: "loro"
        loro-spam01-@...

        yastupidhoo

        Mon Oct 6, 2008 6:23 pm (PDT)

      • loro
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 7, 2008
          LB wrote:
          >It's so easy !!!!!!
          >
          >This will save me tons of time.
          >Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

          Told you it was easy! Don't forget about the option to manually enter
          the coordinates. That IS easier with long and narrow columns in the
          middle of text.

          You are welcome. :-)
          Lotta
        • Don Daugherty
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
            LB wrote:
            > Oh, just thought of another question!!
            > If get a lot of files in the tabs, is there any way to quickly get over to a file at
            > the first tab? Then back to the last tab?
            >
            > I get back to the last tab by clicking New, then close the new file, but haven't found
            > any way to get to the beginning tab.
            I didn't see any replies to your "another question" so I'll suggest this:

            When you have multiple file-tabs you can go forward to the next file-tab
            by pressing Ctrl+Tab
            or backward to the previous file-tab by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Tab.
            AND, this process wraps-around.
            Hence, when you are on the first-file-tab, Shift+Ctrl+Tab takes you
            directly "backward" to the last-file-tab, and
            when you are on the last-file-tab, Ctrl+Tab takes you directly "forward"
            to the first-file-tab.

            See if this does what you wanted.