Re: [NTB] Finding a number followed by a paragraph mark

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2008
      The tab part of this ^T or \t depending on regular or regex that you
      mention below is a new twist Robin. You didn't mention a tab before.

      In your top dialog box put (\d)\r\n

      By adding the parenthesis you have a found pattern that is assigned to a
      variable sort of ...
      then you can replace that variable (the number) back in by putting this
      in the bottom box in the dialog:

      $1

      the $1 refers to the thing contained in the () above. If you had more
      than one thing in parenthesis in that top find pattern then you would
      have $1, $2, etc to put them back in if you want.

      I by the way assume you are on the latest copy of notetab as regex has
      improved a lot the past year or so.