Re: [NTB] Poor nomenclature

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 12:31 PM
      Hi Bruce,

      On 28 Aug 08 20:13 bruce.somers@... said:
      > The significance of the ellipsis (...) escapes me here.

      Ellipses on menus always indicate that a dialogue will open.

      However, I grant you that as the dialogues that appear on both
      Print... and Print all... are identical, that's not very helpful. The
      title bar of each should at least give you a warning that you've
      chosen a potentially very expensive option.

      Greg