Re: [NTB] Hangs when trying to view large text file

  • jfire7887
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
      I was able to get it to open in an instant using Large Text File
      Viewer 5.0 (http://www.swiftgear.com/ltfviewer/features.html). I
      don't think LTFviewer allows editing, but I only wanted to see the
      contents so I'd know whether I could delete the file. (It was an
      old update log from an older version of Trend Micro PC-cillin.)
      Thanks anyway for the reply!

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > Can you divide this file into smaller pieces ,you will be waiting
      a long
      > time to do anything with it no matter what you do it is to big.
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      Do I