Importing Clip Library

  • Robin Chapple
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
      I have built myself a clip library and I have exported it to a
      colleague for him to use. How do I tell him to 'import' it?

      Thanks,

      Robin Chapple
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
        Hi
        You will send him your library which will be "something.clb" and they will
        put in the notetab library folder which may be c:\program
        files\notetab\library if single user.
        THANKYOU DAVE M