Re: [NTB] Hangs when trying to view large text file

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hi
      Can you divide this file into smaller pieces ,you will be waiting a long
      time to do anything with it no matter what you do it is to big.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
        I was able to get it to open in an instant using Large Text File
        Viewer 5.0 (http://www.swiftgear.com/ltfviewer/features.html). I
        don't think LTFviewer allows editing, but I only wanted to see the
        contents so I'd know whether I could delete the file. (It was an
        old update log from an older version of Trend Micro PC-cillin.)
        Thanks anyway for the reply!