Mouse Cursor Problems

  • Richmond Stanfield Frederick, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Greetings:

      I am using Note Tab Pro 5.7 (fv) on a PC with Vista. My problem is
      using the mouse cursor to select text. It will not line up with the
      beginning of a line of text but selects the line below it.

      Also, placing the pointer at the start of a line of text does not
      generate the vertical line that usually appears: the one you drag to
      select text. Dell, Microsoft, and Logitech (mouse manufacturer) say it
      is not their problem.

      I have reinstalled the mouse hardware, downloaded the latest software
      version, and worked through all the possible settings. Nothing works.
      This is very frustrating when working in html and attempting to cut
      and paste text or just to locate the cursor for any reason.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks and best regards,

      Rick

      Logitech LX5 Cordless Optical Mouse