Re: Printing line numbers?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jgurney1@...> wrote:

      > Fellow NoteTabbers,
      >
      > I'm wanting to print the line numbers out when printing an
      > outline document. Didn't find any option in printing or in any of
      > the standard clips that ship with NoteTab. Any add-on or print
      > utility that will add this functionality? I can open the file in
      > Word 2007 and display & print line numbers, but it doesn't handle
      > outline documents as well. Running Notetab 5.7fv. Thanks for any
      > insights, Jim

      If not a member of the clips list you can join here:

      Then you can download the following:

      The clip called Preview Listing in Browser will show the file with
      line numbers in your browser window.

      To do an entire otl file, you will need to start a new document, and
      use Document -> Insert File -> (select your otl file). Then run
      Preview Listing in Browser. Then print it from your browser's File ->
      Print menu item.

      If you ever want to show clipcode with highlights, you should also get
      the update file for new commands and functions in version 5.7:

      Sheri