Printing line numbers?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      Fellow NoteTabbers,

      I'm wanting to print the line numbers out when printing an outline
      document. Didn't find any option in printing or in any of the standard
      clips that ship with NoteTab. Any add-on or print utility that will
      add this functionality? I can open the file in Word 2007 and display &
      print line numbers, but it doesn't handle outline documents as well.
      Running Notetab 5.7fv. Thanks for any insights, Jim
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jgurney1@...> wrote:

        > Fellow NoteTabbers,
        >
        > I'm wanting to print the line numbers out when printing an
        > outline document. Didn't find any option in printing or in any of
        > the standard clips that ship with NoteTab. Any add-on or print
        > utility that will add this functionality? I can open the file in
        > Word 2007 and display & print line numbers, but it doesn't handle
        > outline documents as well. Running Notetab 5.7fv. Thanks for any
        > insights, Jim

        If not a member of the clips list you can join here:

        Then you can download the following:

        The clip called Preview Listing in Browser will show the file with
        line numbers in your browser window.

        To do an entire otl file, you will need to start a new document, and
        use Document -> Insert File -> (select your otl file). Then run
        Preview Listing in Browser. Then print it from your browser's File ->
        Print menu item.

        If you ever want to show clipcode with highlights, you should also get
        the update file for new commands and functions in version 5.7:

        Sheri