Anyone using Notetab with txt2tags?

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
      Over the past few months I've moved to a Linux/Windows/Palm
      environment. The Linux move was the result of a dying Palm culture and
      my own search for tools that I can work with. I found with Linux I
      can run Notetab on Wine and it works pretty good. But I have found
      that even the Notetab markup (H="") is a bit too intrusive for what I
      want to do so I've turne to txt2tags, which works with several Linux
      editors, but very few Windows apps. I'm jsut wondering if anyone has
      developed a clip to work with the syntax of txt2tags with NoteTab.