Re: [NTB] Notetab Pro Startup window postiton

  • loro
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
      hsavage wrote:
      >loro wrote:
      > > Shall we have our yearly discussion about what each of them does? Are
      > > you game, Harvey? ;-)

      >I can only assume you mean "me".

      Sure do!

      >Screen position, I do recall the question arising before but don't
      >recall any specifics.

      It's just that we have gotten involved in sorting out what option
      does what a couple of times.

      >I suppose some industrious user could compile a small database of
      >solutions to these easy to answer questions and post it in the notetab
      >files area of our group ;-)

      I think we sort of did that the last time. I found the thread and
      it's longer ago than I thought. In the middle of May 2004, [NTB]
      Retain window size and position. I haven't read through it (I'm
      confused already). Maybe we after all didn't sort it out. ;-o)

      Lotta