Re: [NTB] Notetab Pro Startup window postiton

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2008
      loro wrote:
      > Greg Chapman wrote:
      >> Try the menu under the Title bar icon. Options inlude: "Save Window
      >> State" and "Open Centered". One of them should suit!
      >
      > If they don't there's also "Save position and size", the general tab
      > in Options.
      >
      > Shall we have our yearly discussion about what each of them does? Are
      > you game, Harvey? ;-)
      >
      > L.

      loro,

      I can only assume you mean "me". If I'm wrong just ignore this!

      Screen position, I do recall the question arising before but don't
      recall any specifics.

      I suppose some industrious user could compile a small database of
      solutions to these easy to answer questions and post it in the notetab
      files area of our group ;-)

      ºvº SL_201 created_2008.07.19_08.40.45

      Potential bumper sticker
      • I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com
    • gazn357
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2008
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...> wrote:

        > On 19 Jul 08 17:43 "gazn357" <gazn357@...> said:
        > >
        > > I have tried the /resetwnd and /reset switchs. Any ideas?
        >
        > Try the menu under the Title bar icon. Options inlude: "Save Window
        > State" and "Open Centered". One of them should suit!
        >
        > Greg

        Thanks, This seemed to do the trick.

        Danny
      • loro
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
          hsavage wrote:
          >loro wrote:
          > > Shall we have our yearly discussion about what each of them does? Are
          > > you game, Harvey? ;-)

          >I can only assume you mean "me".

          Sure do!

          >Screen position, I do recall the question arising before but don't
          >recall any specifics.

          It's just that we have gotten involved in sorting out what option
          does what a couple of times.

          >I suppose some industrious user could compile a small database of
          >solutions to these easy to answer questions and post it in the notetab
          >files area of our group ;-)

          I think we sort of did that the last time. I found the thread and
          it's longer ago than I thought. In the middle of May 2004, [NTB]
          Retain window size and position. I haven't read through it (I'm
          confused already). Maybe we after all didn't sort it out. ;-o)

          Lotta