Re: [NTB] Notetab Pro Startup window postiton

  • loro
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2008
      Greg Chapman wrote:
      >Try the menu under the Title bar icon. Options inlude: "Save Window
      >State" and "Open Centered". One of them should suit!

      If they don't there's also "Save position and size", the general tab
      in Options.

      Shall we have our yearly discussion about what each of them does? Are
      you game, Harvey? ;-)

      L.
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2008
        loro wrote:
        > Greg Chapman wrote:
        >> Try the menu under the Title bar icon. Options inlude: "Save Window
        >> State" and "Open Centered". One of them should suit!
        >
        > If they don't there's also "Save position and size", the general tab
        > in Options.
        >
        > Shall we have our yearly discussion about what each of them does? Are
        > you game, Harvey? ;-)
        >
        > L.

        loro,

        I can only assume you mean "me". If I'm wrong just ignore this!

        Screen position, I do recall the question arising before but don't
        recall any specifics.

        I suppose some industrious user could compile a small database of
        solutions to these easy to answer questions and post it in the notetab
        files area of our group ;-)

        ºvº SL_201 created_2008.07.19_08.40.45

        Potential bumper sticker
        • I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com
      • gazn357
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 2008
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...> wrote:

          > On 19 Jul 08 17:43 "gazn357" <gazn357@...> said:
          > >
          > > I have tried the /resetwnd and /reset switchs. Any ideas?
          >
          > Try the menu under the Title bar icon. Options inlude: "Save Window
          > State" and "Open Centered". One of them should suit!
          >
          > Greg

          Thanks, This seemed to do the trick.

          Danny
        • loro
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
            hsavage wrote:
            >loro wrote:
            > > Shall we have our yearly discussion about what each of them does? Are
            > > you game, Harvey? ;-)

            >I can only assume you mean "me".

            Sure do!

            >Screen position, I do recall the question arising before but don't
            >recall any specifics.

            It's just that we have gotten involved in sorting out what option
            does what a couple of times.

            >I suppose some industrious user could compile a small database of
            >solutions to these easy to answer questions and post it in the notetab
            >files area of our group ;-)

            I think we sort of did that the last time. I found the thread and
            it's longer ago than I thought. In the middle of May 2004, [NTB]
            Retain window size and position. I haven't read through it (I'm
            confused already). Maybe we after all didn't sort it out. ;-o)

            Lotta