Re: [NTB] Having serious trouble with accessibility mode

  • Christopher Chaltain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2008
      OK, thanks! I went to the JAWS settings directory under All Users, and I
      did find the NotePro.jcf file. Once I removed it from that directory,
      NoteTab Pro is now working as it did before. As I arrow through a
      document, I'm having the current line read to me; I hear "blank" for
      blank lines. Note that NoteTab is still saying [Acc] in the title bar.

      I don't know enough about JFW to understand what's wrong with the
      NotePro.jcf file, but it does make NoteTab Pro unusable on my system.

      Eric Fookes wrote:

      > Hi Christopher,
      >
      > Normally, the NotePro.jcf Jaws file is installed in the following
      > folder, if it exists:
      > ...\All Users\Application Data\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\ 9.0\Settings\ Enu
      >
      > Otherwise it goes to:
      > ...\<user>\Applicat ion Data\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\ 9.0\Settings\ Enu
      >
      > There is indeed an issue with the /acc=off switch, which fails to work.
      > We'll fix this in the next update...
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes