Re: [Bulk] [NTB] NoteTab 5.7 now released

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Eric Fookes" <egroups@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>; <ntb-NextRelease@yahoogroups.com>;
      <ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com>; <ntb-scripts@yahoogroups.com>;
      <ntb-html@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:28 PM
      Subject: [Bulk] [NTB] NoteTab 5.7 now released

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > We're pleased to announce the release of NoteTab 5.7 (all versions).
      >
      > You will find the upgrade information through NoteTab's "Check for
      > Updates" feature, which is available from the Help menu. If you don't
      > see the version 5.7 info in the News and Updates window, make sure you
      > click on the "Get headlines" button at the top-left of the dialog box to
      > refresh the list.

      Let's hear it for progressive technology!
      I love your program, Eric, but I hated the days when you used those dreaded
      "wrappers" which USUALLY worked.
      But not always.
      Not your fault. Blame compatibility.
      Or my klutziness.
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        I agree, this is a very nice release. :) I especially love the new
        date functions.

        Many thanks for this Eric.

        John