Hi,

  • Bob McAllister
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hi,
      How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large
      trading company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known
      digital product factories,and facing to both
      wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world.
      They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive
      and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i think
      we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
      they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can
      make a trial order to test that. Look forward to your early reply!
      The Web address:http://www.mwhdy.com/
    • David E. Cann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
        WHY are we getting spam on this list??? :-(

        David E. Cann
        decann@...

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
          Hi David,

          Initial posts of new members to all the Notetab lists are moderated.
          If you look at the history of that address to this list, heretofore
          it most definitely belonged to a real person and not a spammer,
          Hopefully the spammers have not acquired another nefarious way to use
          members' email addresses to post spam.

          The address
          <<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/post?postID=Vph1vyNxMjvAN8osn_Dq90ZFAMsOD-ECpq_h9QE5La2Y48n7eD9YB18VCPbfbSbE7M7T50SXTEozZ9ZA>fortiter@...>
          can no longer post messages to this list.

          This list averages five spam mails a day.

          Julie,
          de-SPAMmer, hired by (RIP) Jody many moons ago

          :)