Re: NoteTab Light 5.7 pre-release #2

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 1:11 PM
      Another difference- spell check is not enabled in this beta. If you
      spell like I do that's a problem :<

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jgurney1@...> wrote:

      > You might be reluctant to use this version if you're using 5.61 full
      > version.
      >
      > I installed beta 2; when it starts up a dialogbox pops allowing you
      > all the features of Pro for 30 days. I still have the 5.61 in another
      > directory without interference.
      >
      > Only thing I've noticed so far is the beta seems faster (and I thought
      > 5.61 was already pretty speedy :)
      >
      > Happy beta-testing,
      >
      > Jim
    • lm_hamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 7:50 PM
        This version is NoteTab LIGHT, the free version, which has a 30 day
        trial of the pay features, and the dictionary is not available in
        Light, other than the 30-day free trial.

        Larry Hamilton