Re: [NTB] Auto-Text/Auto-Complete Scripts Not Working In Vista

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      My experience is different- been running Vista since last Fall, it was
      pre-installed on 2 new machines. Pickup 'Windows Vista Secrets' and
      read the first couple of chapters. Vista is so much faster at getting
      things done than any previous version of Windows, especially for those
      of us who are keyboard oriented.