Re: [NTB] Auto-Text/Auto-Complete Scripts Not Working In Vista

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 4:50 AM
      At 6/30/2008 12:27 PM, you wrote:
      >Recently started using NTab with Vista and my MacroToolworks auto-text
      >scripts no longer work in NTab (ver 5.61 Std). Direct Access and Auto
      >Text (similar software) also don't work. They work OK in
      >Firefox, MSWord, Atlantis (also is tabbed), etc. Any
      >thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.

      Yes. Get rid of Vista!!
    • acantley5
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 5:20 AM
        Duh! Figured it out; was running NTab as Administrator - changed this
        and all OK...

        Al

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "acantley5" <acantley@...> wrote:

        > Recently started using NTab with Vista and my MacroToolworks auto-text
        > scripts no longer work in NTab (ver 5.61 Std). Direct Access and Auto
        > Text (similar software) also don't work. They work OK in
        > Firefox, MSWord, Atlantis (also is tabbed), etc. Any
        > thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.
        >
        > Blessings,
        > Al Cantley

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 10:43 AM
          My experience is different- been running Vista since last Fall, it was
          pre-installed on 2 new machines. Pickup 'Windows Vista Secrets' and
          read the first couple of chapters. Vista is so much faster at getting
          things done than any previous version of Windows, especially for those
          of us who are keyboard oriented.