Bug in NoteTab Pro with IE7

  • Bill Mosca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
      I reported a bug to the good folks at Fookes concerning what I think
      is a bug in NoteTab Pro. I use PasteClips frequently to save typing
      the same thing many times during the day.

      Setup:
      Win XP Pro SP2
      NoteTab Pro 5.61

      When selecting the "name" of a PasteClip in a textbox in IE7 and then
      pressing Ctrl+C, instead of getting the PasteClip, I get a lower
      case "v". If I press Ctrl+Z (undo) and then repeat Ctrl+C the
      PasteClip works.

      Does this happen to anyone else or is my computer just weird?

      Regards,
      Bill Mosca,
      http://www.thatlldoit.com
      Founder - MS_Access_Professionals
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals/
      Microsoft Office Access MVP
      http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Bill.Mosca
    • Dottie Daugherty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
        Bill Mosca wrote:
        > I reported a bug to the good folks at Fookes concerning what I think
        > is a bug in NoteTab Pro. I use PasteClips frequently to save typing
        > the same thing many times during the day.
        >
        > Setup:
        > Win XP Pro SP2
        > NoteTab Pro 5.61
        >
        > When selecting the "name" of a PasteClip in a textbox in IE7 and then
        > pressing Ctrl+C, instead of getting the PasteClip, I get a lower
        > case "v". If I press Ctrl+Z (undo) and then repeat Ctrl+C the
        > PasteClip works.

        I suspect it is not a bug in NoteTab, but a "feature" in IE7, namely a
        Microsoft resistance to another "taking control" of the keyboard.
        Don