Re: [NTB] Print Dialog | Selection Unavailable

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hi Chuck,

      The answer to the "why" question is quite simple. Unlike version 4,
      NoteTab 5 uses a third-party print engine which requires getting the
      text to print before the Print dialog box or preview window is opened.
      As a result, it was necessary to devise a method to determine whether to
      send the whole document text or just the selection -- hence the Shift trick.

      This method is actually explained in several places, including the
      "Using NoteTab FAQ".

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/