NoteTab Light 5.7 pre-release
- Hi everyone,
Here's an opportunity for you to test the upcoming NoteTab Light 5.7
version. If you would like to try it out, please download the
installation program from the following link:
NoteTab Light v5.7 (Freeware); size 1,779 KB:
New features are described in the WhatsNew.txt file. Please note that
the Clip Help file hasn't been updated with the new commands and functions.
Here's a list of the most significant changes in NoteTab Light:
* NoteTab Light is now protected with a different third-party product,
which should significantly reduce compatibility issues. The resulting
executable is also much smaller than prior versions.
* Fixed several accessibility issues. Added configuration file for
Window-Eyes, JAWS for Windows, and Dolphin Hal; these are stored in the
Accessibility subfolder. Use the following command-line switch to
install them in the appropriate folders:
* Improved the Strip HTML Tags feature. Now correctly processes
unordered lists, ordered lists, and definition lists. Also improved
* Improved the /usb switch option. You now only need to use this command
the first time you run NoteTab off a USB drive. NoteTab will store the
option in its INI file on the USB drive. To cancel the option, run
NoteTab with the /usb=false command-line switch.
* Updated the regular expressions engine to the latest release, which is
based on PCRE 7.7.