Re: [NTB] Auto replace mode not working correctly

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16 5:04 AM
      On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:54:25 -0700, you wrote:

      >I am trying to move NoteTab Standard 4.85 to a new computer. Auto
      >replace mode works correctly on the old computer but not on the new
      >one. For example I have NTS set up to replace " i " with " I ". On
      >the new computer " i " is replaced with "<I></I>". How can I fix
      >this? Thank you in advance for all replies.

      I figured it out. I needed to copy the AutoCorrect.clb file from
      the old computer to the new one.
      --
      I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have
      known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17 5:58 AM
        Daniel Prince wrote:

        > --
        > I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have
        > known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets.
        > They were all gourmands!

        and demanding ones at that.
      • David Smart
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17 6:10 AM
          Hmm ...

          My cats recognise the different sound that their little gourmet cat food
          tins make to the sound of their normal cat food, and just about knock us
          over in the rush.

          In addition, one of the cats knows when it's shopping day, and carefully
          inspects the bags until he finds the ones with the little tins in it, then
          sits with them "to keep them safe".

          Regards, Dave S