Portable IntelliComplete

  • vanwasdi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 9:25 AM
      I am using NoteTab Pro, which I can run from an USB stick.

      How can I make Intellicomplete Server (ICS) portable and run it from
      an USB stick?

      Greetings,
      Dirk
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 7:34 AM
        HI
        have not used this but I would think if it did not have to right to the
        registry and used it's own ini file
        and was self contained it would run from USBstick.
        THANKYOU DAVE M