Printing long lines

  • ianoegroups
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2008
      Is there a way to tell NoteTab to print long lines on multiple pages
      and not to wrap the lines on a single sheet of paper.

      We have situations where we need to print some data from the database
      where the relevant data has more columns than would fit on one page.

      Excel lets us do this. I am trying to avoid the intermediate step of
      putting everything we print into Excel.

      Thanks,
      IanO
    • zawackiis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
        Did anyone answer this? I'm having a similar problem in reverse and would like to know how to do the opposite. I have word wrap on and the doc reads fine on screen but when I try to print is simply cuts off anything that runs too long off every sentence....

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ianoegroups" <ianoegroups@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to tell NoteTab to print long lines on multiple pages
        > and not to wrap the lines on a single sheet of paper.
        >
        > We have situations where we need to print some data from the database
        > where the relevant data has more columns than would fit on one page.
        >
        > Excel lets us do this. I am trying to avoid the intermediate step of
        > putting everything we print into Excel.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > IanO

      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
          I use something called txtprint. I like it a lot.

          I'm not sure you are still supposed to need it, but I still use in all
          the time.