Unable to reset Note Tab Light as default note pad

  • mjbcsi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Currently Note Tab Light is my default HTML editor. Every time I do
      a view source Note Tab light is executed.
      What do I need to do to stop Note Tab Light from executing when I do
      a view source.

      I have tried the following procedure:

      "Restore IE Default HTML Editor" clip, under the "NoteTab
      Shortcuts" heading, in the Utilities library.
      Notetab resets my default editor from Noetab to MS FRONTPAGE, when I
      do a view source, I still receive Note Tab Light as default editor.

      I did an add remove of the product, and still Note tab executes
      giving me an error message. I reinstalled the product.

      I like the product, but I don't want it executing on its own startup.

      Thank you for your assistance.

      Jim
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2008
        Hi Jim,

        sounds like you went into Notetab Light's help menu and selected
        'replace MS Notepad'.

        What version of Notetab light are you using?

        What version of what browser are you using?

        What is your OS?

        Happy NoteTabbing,

        Jim
      • mjbcsi
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2008
          Hi Jim,

          Thank you, for your assistance.

          What version of Notetab light are you using?
          I'm currentlt using version 5.61 (freeware Version.)

          What version of what browser are you using?
          I'm currently using IE 6.0.2900 xpsp with SP2.

          What is your OS?
          Win 2000 XP.

          Have a great day!

          Jim