Re: [NTB] What's the best and fastest way to create links to external files

  • orkgandalf
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 12:41 PM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > Have a look at the readme.otl under hyperlinks it will start you off .
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      Thanks Dave, in fact, i had already read those instructions but it was
      missing the need to insert "file://" to open external files.
      Appreciate.
      Ork
    • M. Sean Fosmire
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2008
        Beware, though. Using a NoteTab link opens the external file <B>in
        NoteTab</B>, regardless of the file extension. Usually that is not the
        desired behavior.