Re: [NTB] Using a template and mailmerging a txt or csv file

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 11:19 PM
      timrneufeld wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Notetab help is not very helpful for the "computerese" challenged
      > like me.
      >
      > I have to write many ESL student reports, mid-term and finals, that
      > are similar but have to be unique, since each student' performance
      > is unique.

      You have a couple of copies:
      1. use either word or open office and mail merge -- that would be my
      method to be honest - but you'd need to post to off topic to get help
      with that
      2. use notetab and a clip ... could certainly be done easily - but you
      need to post to the clips list to get help with that
      3. in either case you really need to spell check that thing ... typos
      are frequent and glaring (and I'm no grammar/spelling maven).

      Good luck!

      Don