Re: Alphabetize docs in Favorites?

  • Linnea
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
      That was it! I just didn't right click in depth, I guess. Oh, trying
      to dodge T storms this evening, thank you so much, am closing down!
      ~~ Linnea

      Posted by: "loro" loro-spam01-@... yastupidhoo
      Date: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm ((PDT))
      Linnea wrote:
      > Is there any way to alphabetize the documents I've added to
      >all my Favorites categories? <snip>
      >Right clicking hasn't yielded anything so far. ~~ Thanks!

      Actually... right click is the answer. Go to Favorites | Organize |
      Go to favorites . Choose the category you want from the drop down
      list. Right click in the window where all the documents are listed
      and choose "Sort list".

      Lotta