Re: [NTB] Alphabetize docs in Favorites?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 8:40 PM
      Linnea wrote:
      > Is there any way to alphabetize the documents I've added to
      >all my Favorites categories?
      <snip>
      >Right clicking hasn't yielded anything so far. ~~ Thanks!

      Actually... right click is the answer. Go to Favorites | Organize |
      Go to favorites . Choose the category you want from the drop down
      list. Right click in the window where all the documents are listed
      and choose "Sort list".

      Lotta
    • Linnea
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26 2:37 PM
        That was it! I just didn't right click in depth, I guess. Oh, trying
        to dodge T storms this evening, thank you so much, am closing down!
        ~~ Linnea

        Posted by: "loro" loro-spam01-@... yastupidhoo
        Date: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm ((PDT))