Re: [NTB] Alphabetize docs in Favorites?

  • cocobolomargarita
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
      I do thank you, but I probably can't attain those heights!
      I'll puzzle that over and perhaps I can try. I didn't know that
      Favorites was a part of Clips as I had joined that group too, and they
      are all definitely far beyond me in computing. I know that I am to
      avoid asking Clip questions here but I don't have things straight yet.
      (My avatar is on my shoulder saying, Oh right...translate that yet to
      never.)
      I am sorry you've lost a good member in Jody Adair.

      ~~ Linnea, who knows just enough to be dangerous
    • loro
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
        Linnea wrote:
        > Is there any way to alphabetize the documents I've added to
        >all my Favorites categories?
        <snip>
        >Right clicking hasn't yielded anything so far. ~~ Thanks!

        Actually... right click is the answer. Go to Favorites | Organize |
        Go to favorites . Choose the category you want from the drop down
        list. Right click in the window where all the documents are listed
        and choose "Sort list".

        Lotta
      • Linnea
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
          That was it! I just didn't right click in depth, I guess. Oh, trying
          to dodge T storms this evening, thank you so much, am closing down!
          ~~ Linnea

          Posted by: "loro" loro-spam01-@... yastupidhoo
          Date: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 pm ((PDT))