Re: Need help reformatting split text

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 8:19 AM
      Hello! Thanks, everyone, for being so helpful.

      Actually, Mr. Alec helped me with a whole sequence which worked like a dandy. If anyone would like to see it, just mention it and I will post the code unless you object, Mr. Alec. My thanks to you especially. I learned a lot from your code, and my project is well underway.

      God bless.

      - Brother Gabriel-Marie