Re: [NTB] Regular Expressions Search

  • Murilo Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Really works very very well, thank you so much!!!.

      One final question please, where I can learn about creating regular expressions rules?, I say - doc files, pdf, links etc?

      Regards, Murilo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
        "Murilo Rodrigues" <mrod@...> said on Apr 02, 2008 19:11 -0400 (in
        part):

        > Really works very very well, thank you so much!!!.
        >
        > One final question please, where I can learn about creating regular
        > expressions rules?, I say - doc files, pdf, links etc?
        There are almost too many resources :-)
        For a start try googling (w/o) quotes "regular expressions tutorial"
        or "regular expressions tutorial PCRE" (PCRE=Perl Compatible Regular
        Expressions is the flavor of regular expressions that Notetab 5 supports)

        wikipedia is frequently a good starting place so ...
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCRE or
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_Expressions
        Note: the bottom of wikipedia articles usually includes links to
        external references that can be helpful.

        If you have questions about what you find there is frequent discussion
        of regular expressions on the Notetab clips list:

        Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail

      • Murilo Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
          Thank you very much, I will see with calm!