Re: [NTB] More than one NoteTab Std opens

  • cocobolomargarita
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
      Thank you again. (Here I am a week later.) I have used my own clips
      and immediately decided NoteTab was the best, but at the beginning I
      seem to have had it organized and then later I used the AutoCorrect
      library to put my new clips into, forgetting about the PasteClips.
      (I've just been learning too many new programs.)

      Last night I tried to copy some of the clips I've made from
      AutoCorrect to the PasteClips list and one worked and the others did
      not, so I'll just have all the long clips ready in a new doc and copy
      those as I enter the shortcut names into the PasteClip library.

      Or I might stumble upon how I did it that first time last night.
      I've got a few shortcuts that print out a whole paragraph or two of a
      story I've told over and over and am tired of telling, etc. Or of
      authors' long names and all kinds of things, I adore NoteTab.

      If I could just master programming.(I should say, learn the rudiments,
      but I'm old and the days go by in 5 minutes.)
      Thank you again. Happy Easter everyone.
      ~~ Britta