RE: [NTB] eml to outline

  • Steve Kalynuik
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008
      Like I said been awhile since I posted a question, I did not remember a clips list for questions, and I already replied to myself here, ;) sorry me bad.

      Good day and Good luck all

      Steve
      Hi Steve,

      We all miss Jody! You should use the clips list for a clips question

      like this. I don't remember this exchange, but you might try checking

      the clips list archive.

      Don