re: eml to outline

  • Steve Kalynuik
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008
      OK I believe I found what I was looking for in Jody Adair's old outline.clb, it has a sub clip in it called File to Outline that will take a directory of eml's or anything and convert it to a outline format file, any way we can make this do subdirectories as well maybe as a outline subheading ie (dir structure below):

      Main Dir
      a.eml
      b.eml
      c.eml
      reciepts (Nested dir)
      from so and so.eml
      from ms for ms word purchase.eml
      from friends (nested dir)
      Can you make dinner.eml
      cannot go to game.eml

      You get the idea, Jody's current program can only do the dir of choice, in the Directory to open selection box.

      Again any help would be nice, TIA (Thanx in Advance)

      Steve

    • Steve Kalynuik
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008
        Like I said been awhile since I posted a question, I did not remember a clips list for questions, and I already replied to myself here, ;) sorry me bad.

        Good day and Good luck all

        Steve
        Hi Steve,

        We all miss Jody! You should use the clips list for a clips question

        like this. I don't remember this exchange, but you might try checking

        the clips list archive.

        Don