Re: [NTB] Highlighted HTML tags for non-HTML files

  • Mike Breiding
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
      loro wrote:

      > Bill Mosca wrote:
      > >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
      > >first save the file as HTML?
      >
      > Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.
      >
      > View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File
      > Extensions.
      >
      > Lotta

      Or, you can just right-click the tab name and rename it with and .html
      extension.
      -mb
    • GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
        Thank you SOOOOO much, Lotta! I often wondered about this. I save a lot of txt files with information for future use on websites and wished I could use the html features within txt files. Great tip!!!

        Hugs,
        Kerry Coates in New Mexico
        http://www.network-marketing-mlm-business.com
        http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com/pekes-family.htm

        >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
        >first save the file as HTML?

        Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.

        View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File Extensions.

        Lotta

      • Bill Mosca
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2008
          Very clever, Lotta. Thanks a bunch.

          Bill

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

          > Bill Mosca wrote:
          > >Is there a way to turn on the HTML highlighted tags without having to
          > >first save the file as HTML?
          >
          > Yes, you can make NoteTab highlight tags in, for instance, txt files.
          >
          > View | Options | HTML Files . Add txt to the box labeled HTML File
          Extensions.

          > Lotta

        • Bill Mosca
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2008
            Another great way to do it. Thanks, Mike.

            Bill